It's time for another Dainty Pig Cafe.
This time around, I decided to use some lovely blogger's recipes:
- I subbed in some apple sauce and sesame oil for the earth balance and EVO
- I also mixed in some hazelnut flour, and added in a bit more almond flour as suggested.
- I used 1/4 c. sucanat, and 1/4 c. xylitol
- I threw in some sunflower seeds too...I .love their texture in cookies :)
- I used about 1/4 c. Mimic Cream first, to mix in with the pumpkin
- Then, I added about 8 drops of vanilla stevia
- a LOT of cinnamon
- a pinch of nutmeg
- Then, I added 3/4 c. unsweetened hemp milk
- Also, I used decaf organic espresso-->I like the taste of coffee, but didn't want the buzz on that day
Just a heads up...all 20 cookies were gone within 2 days, and I only ate 3 of them....be prepared to hide these from
your boyfriend other people :)